Friday, November 4, 2011

Practicing for what exactly???

So I have a confession to make.

Sometimes I find myself driving down the road and I pass by an "incident" of some kind.  Not a major incident, but just something unusual.  Yesterday, it was 2 vans parked on the side of the road.  A woman was leaning in the driver side door holding a toddler.  It looked like some sort of kid exchange in the middle of a rural area of South Elgin.

So I drive by this scene and I find myself practicing reciting the details of what I have just seen.  The woman had blond hair, kind of heavy.  Child was in a cow patterned jacket.  Van was blue or maybe green.  Just in case I ever get questioned in any sort of investigation.

Okay this means one of three things. 
1.  I watch too many crime shows
2.  I have WAY too much imagination
3.  I am a complete dork

I have no idea why I do this.  Am I practicing for some major crime?  Do I want to be in the witness protection program?  Am I just bored?

I don't know....maybe it is the writer in me wanting to file it away in the back of my mind for future reference.

Or maybe I am just a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment